Take part in Children’s Mental Health Week and help make a difference to the lives of children and young people across the Highlands.
Children’s Mental Health Week 2023 takes place from 6-12 February 2023.
This year’s theme is “Let’s Connect.”
Here are a few simple ways you can connect with children and young people and help them to make meaningful connections.
- Connect with the child or young person in everyday ways
- Talk to the child or young person about important connections
- Talk to the child or young person about their friends
- Connect by taking an interest in their world
- Try to resolve conflict and re-connect after arguments
Let the child or young person know that if they are worried about something, they should always talk to an adult they trust.
It could be you, someone in your family, a teacher or someone else in their school.
A wide range of activities and support can be found on the dedicated website: Childrens mental health week.